Suggested day 11th menu of Veganuary month from The Plantbase Store
Are you ready to start your new day with The Plantbase Store on a Veganuary month ? Hurry into the kitchen to show your cooking talent for these dishes below to treat yourself and your loved ones. With this nutritious menu, no one can resist.
Breakfast: Chocolate chia pudding
- 60g chia seeds
- 400ml unsweetened vegan milk
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- cacao nibs , mixed
- berries, to serve.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and season with sea salt. Cover the mixture and leave the mixture in the fridge overnight for thicken texture
- Spoon the pudding into glass or bowl, then top with the frozen berries and cacao nibs.
Lunch: Mushroom & potato vegan curry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large potato, chopped into small chunks
- 1 aubergine, trimmed and chopped into chunks
- 250g mushrooms, chopped
- 2-4 tbsp vegan curry paste (adjust depends on your flavor)
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 400ml coconut milk
- Coriander, chopped
- Using large saucepan with boiled oil to cook the onion and potato. Cover the pan, then continue to cook over a low heat for 5 mins until the potatoes start to soften. Put in the mixture the aubergine and mushrooms, then cook for a few more min until it fully cooked.
- Stir in the curry paste, pour over the stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins or until the potato is tender. Stir through the coriander and serve with rice.
Dinner: Vegetable tagine with chickpeas & raisins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions , chopped
- ½ tsp each ground cinnamon, coriander and cumin
- 2 large courgettes, cut into chunks
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpea , rinsed and drained
- 4 tbsp raisin
- 425ml vegetable stock
- 300g frozen pea
- coriander, chopped