Ingredients List: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Thiamine, Niacin), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Sourdough 25% (Rye Flour, Water), Rye Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Muscovado Sugar, Sea Salt, Topping: Sea Salt
Allergy Advice: Not suitable for Gluten allergy sufferers.
Storage: Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Storage Type: Ambient.
Instructions for Use: Ready to eat
At anywhere in the England & Wales mainland, we are offering goods shipping services to your door step. We get all those tasty goodies to you, even they are frozen products.
STANDARD DELIVERY: Applied when your order include ambient/fresh/chilled products
- FREE when you spend £60
- £3.95 for orders from £40 to under £60
- £5.95 for orders from £20 to under £40
- Orders delivered between 2 to 3 working days from 9 AM to 5 PM
- Minimum order value £20
FROZEN DELIVERY: Applied when your order include AT LEAST 1 frozen item
- £6 when you spend £60
- £9.95 for orders from £40 to under £60
- £11.95 for orders from £20 to under £40
- Orders delivered between 2 to 3 working days from 9 AM to 5 PM. Any orders placed after 12 pm on Friday will not be dispatched until the following week to ensure the items are in the best possible condition
- Minimum order value £20
We're sure you'll love your purchase. But if an item from your grocery delivery is:
- Short in their ‘use by’ date
You can return in the original packaging within 7 days of delivery and we'll refund it.
With items purchased online, please send return request to us by email. It’s not available for refund, return or exchange in stores. However, customers who received a return or exchange notification email can receive their product(s) in store. In this case, please return all items to: Leyton Cash & Carry, 4 Estate Way, Leyton, London E10 7JN, UK.
FOR PRODUCTS WITH BEST BEFORE DATE:
- Customers are required to carefully check their product for the "Best Before Date" (BBD) or any damage before signing any documents presented by the courier. If they are short in their ‘best before’ date or there is any visible damage, please return them to the courier immediately. For perishable food items such as fresh vegetables, please return within 48 hours.
- Customers who have contacted our customer service channel and sent us the required pictures of the product as guided will receive an email containing a returning label file, which can be applied to the package and sent back to us using the postal service.
- If the return is a result of our error, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
FOR PRODUCTS WITHOUT BEST BEFORE DATE:
- Customers are required to carefully check their package for any damage before signing any documents presented by the courier. If there is any visible damage, please return them to the courier immediately.
- Once we receive your item, we will either refund you via your original method of payment or ship you a replacement based on your request. It can take up to 7 (seven) business days to process the refund or replacement.
Standard shipping will be selected as our shipping method for frozen products to ensure best possible quality of your products. According to estimates, average transit time is 2-3 working days from 9 AM to 5 PM. Any FROZEN orders placed after 12 pm on Thursday and any AMBIENT orders placed after 12 pm on Friday will not be dispatched until the following week to ensure the items are in the best possible condition.How my shipment is packed?
We pack frozen products using our dry ice and insulated bag. This solution keeps your products cooler for longer while in transit and ensures your product arrives in pristine condition. So, please note that there will be an additional weight for the dry ice and insulated bag added to your frozen order.What do I need to know about shipping cost and surcharge?
The total shipping cost included the base cost of transporting goods and the surcharge. Please note that the surcharge is applied for the frozen products only. (For products that are classified as frozen Items, you can see on the product page.)
Besides, the free-shipping policy is applied within the England & Wales border for the base cost of transporting goods and does not include the surcharge. So, you can get free of charge for the base cost of transporting goods on orders over £60. However, there is an extra charge of £6.00 for the frozen items due to the surcharge.
Especially, for the England & Wales area, the base cost of transporting goods will be £3.95 for any order.
Currently, we do not limit the weight of your orders. Meanwhile, the minimum order value must be £40.00 per shipment. We also encourage you to buy in bulk with an invoice over £60 to save your packing expenses and time.
To illustrate this point, let’s see an example below:
In case your order includes one or more frozen items to the United Kingdom area. If your order is under £60 but over £40, your total shipping cost will be £9.95 per shipment. In a little more detail, the total shipping cost includes the base cost of transporting goods (£3.95) plus the surcharge (£6.00). Otherwise, if your order is over £60, total shipping cost is £6.00 for the surcharge. Because the base cost of transporting goods is free.
In the best simple case, if your order is over £60 and does not include any frozen items, you can get free of charge for total shipping cost.